Hi

Anything and everything can go in here. Chat about anything you feel like, but please keep it mature and civil.

Moderator:Moderators

gezb
Hi

Post by gezb » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm from Kosovo, I am 16 and I'm interested in C++ and programming in overall.

I checked the site and some of the tutorials just thoroughly and it seems great. I will be reading them all these days and I just wanted to say hi in the forums.

I do have one question though. Can I use MagicIso to create a FAT12 floppy disk?

Andyhhp

Re: Hi

Post by Andyhhp » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

I cant say I have ever used MagicISO before but it appears that it only does CDs and DVDs.

Also, I wonder why you would want to be using it?

~Andrew

gezb

Re: Hi

Post by gezb » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

hey andy

thanks for the warm welcome.

Im not in the position to download VFD or something else like that. I dont have internet connection to my computer and I am in a cybercafe right now. Also, I forgot my usb disk like 400km away so I decided i should go with MagicISO since i already have it on my computer.

Also, yeah. It works. You can create a disk image, and select 1.4MB then use partcopy to copy the first stage of the bootloader to the origin and then just use MagicISO normal file copying procedures to move the rest in it and then just mount the image in Microsoft Virtual PC and it will work.